How do I export an Elementor template?
- Header Template Elementor Download
- Free Elementor Header
- Elementor Header Template Free
- Elementor Header Footer
You can export Elementor templates after these simple steps
- Now go to the WordPress dashboard and go to “My templates”.
- Click on “Saved Templates”
- Hover on templates and click on export
How do I get free Elementor templates?
you can get free Elementor templates from mcstarters.com and also learn how to download these templates and how to use Elementor templates in wordpress
How do I save an Elementor as a template?
You can save an Elementor as a template with this step.
- Go to the page and click on edit with Elementor
- Next, go to the update button, click on the small arrow button
- Now click save as a template
- Enter Templates and click on save
First, open your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to ElementorTemplates. Click on the Green Add New Header button. From the new pop-up select Header as the type of Template and Give it a name. As soon as you hit the Create Template button it will open up the Template Library Pop-Up. Get Elementor header footer builder for WordPress: Get Elementor Pro Theme Builder with Header. Elementor Page Builder comes with dozens of free & Pro templates for WordPress. Landing pages, homepages & other templates available for free download. Learn how to use a Login Form widget in header built with Elementor page builder. JetBlocks plugin functionality is compatible with Elementor Pro.
Explore our free Elementor templates, which help you to make a website with a responsive design.MC Starters free Elementor templates will add significant value to your business if you are a designer, developer and freelancer.
Most freelancers make a client website using templates, so here you find the list of Elementor templates of every type of business; you can find the Elementor landing page, resume, law agencies, companies, accounting, lawyer, fitness templates, etc. These templates are a huge time saver because it can save your hours of time and effort. With this approach, you can make the website faster.
MC Starters website also provides an Elementor header and footer, which you can also find on this website. Make a website using the Elementor page builder is very easy because we offer free Elementor templates with header and footer sections.
Have you ever imagined you could create your website header and footer with Elementor for FREE?
Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks Template is a simple yet powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to create a layout with Elementor and set it as
– Block (anywhere on the website)
Create Attractive Designs
Elementor editor gives you the flexibility to design beautiful sections. Using it you can create out of the box header and footer designs.
Pick Display Locations
Want to display a custom header template only on the homepage or on the blog archive page or on the entire website? Well, this plugin allows choosing a specific target location to display header and footer on.
Add Elementor Blocks Anywhere
Apart from header and footer, you can design custom templates with Elementor and set it at any place on the website with a shortcode.
‘Before Footer’ Template
Along with the main footer, the plugin gives the additional area – above the footer – where you can append your custom template. This gives great flexibility in footer design.
Available With Elementor Canvas Template
Your custom header/footer layout can be easily displayed on the pages where Elementor Canvas Template is enabled.
Comes With Inbuilt Widgets
The plugin offers inbuilt widgets that help to create header/footer layouts. These widgets offer basic required features so you don’t have to look for extra plugins.
Header Template Elementor Download
- Site Logo – Automatically inherits a logo from the customizer. You can even set a custom image as a logo with a custom link and caption.
- Site Title – Site name will be automatically inherited from the customizer. You can add prefix, suffix, icon, and link with it.
- Site Tagline – It will display a tagline from the customizer. You get an option for prefix, suffix, icon, and link with it.
- Navigation Menu – Offers you list of already created menus on your website. You just need to choose the required one. If offers 4 layouts for the menu – horizontal, vertical, expanded and flyout. With many other options, you can even set custom icons to open and close the menu.
- Page Title – Displays your current post/page title and offers additional options for prefix, suffix, icon, link, and alignment.
- Retina Image – You can upload the retina image for high definition screens.
- WooCommerce Menu Cart – You can display current number of products in the cart along with the total price.
- Copyright – It offers constants to display copyright notice – [hfe_current_year] and [hfe_site_title].
- Search – Add a search form to your with different layout and styling options.
WORKS WITH ALL THEMES
Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks plugin works with all WordPress themes. Few of the themes have direct support while for few you can choose a method to add theme support.
In case you face any difficulty displaying header/footer, manually choose the theme support method. Visit Appearance > Header Footer & Blocks > Theme Support. Select a method to suit your current theme and you are good to go!
STEPS TO USE THE PLUGIN
Step 1 – Visit Appearance > Header Footer & Blocks and click on the ‘Add New’.
Step 2 – Select ‘Type of Template’ (header/footer/block). Set its display location and user roles.
Step 3 – Publish it.
Step 4 – Edit it with Elementor and design a section.
Step 5 – Save it and you are done!
You can refer to our step-by-step article that will help you set Elementor headers and footers quickly.
LOOKING FOR PREMIUM ELEMENTOR ADDONS AND WIDGETS?
Check Ultimate Addons for Elementor. It is a library of creative and unique Elementor widgets that add more functionality and flexibility to your favorite page builder.
HAVE YOU TRIED ASTRA WITH ELEMENTOR?
Powering over 1M+ WordPress websites, Astra is loved for the performance and ease-of-use it offers.
People love Astra for –
Better Performance – Optimized code and modular architecture make Astra the most lightweight theme for a faster loading website!
Page Builder’s Best Friend – Astra works great with all page builders. Its support for custom layouts, Elementor templates, and ready-made starter sites makes it the best theme for Elementor.
Ready-to-use complete website templates – Astra offers free ready-made website demos built with Elementor. You can choose any of the Elementor Templates, tweak them as you want and go live in minutes!
SUPPORTED & ACTIVELY DEVELOPED
Need help with something? Have an issue to report? Visit Plugin’s Forum.
Get in touch with us on GitHub.
Made with love at Brainstorm Force!
- Go to
Plugins -> Add Newand search for Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks Template.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to
Appearance -> Header Footer & Blocksto build a header or footer layout using Elementor.
- After the layout is ready assign it as header or footer using the option
Select the type of template this is(screenshot)
Free Elementor Header
How Does This Plugin Work?
Elementor Header Template Free
- Go to Appearance -> Header Footer & Blocks to build a header or footer layout using Elementor.
- Click on “Add New” and design a template with Elementor.
- Once the template is ready, set is as a header/footer/block using options “Type of Template” (screenshot).
a) For Header/Footer – Select the target location with the option “Display On”. With this Header/Footer will be visible only on selected locations for selected “User Roles”.
b) For Custom Block – Just copy the shortcode and add it anywhere on the website. Your designed template will display automatically. Display conditions or user roles will not be effective with shortcodes.
Can You Create a Mobile Responsive Header/Footer Using This Plugin?
Yes, You can create the mobile responsive layout of your header using the plugin.
Elementor Header Footer
The Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks Template plugin just gives you a container where you can completely design the header using Elementor Page Builder, So the process of creating the mobile responsive layout is exactly the same as you would create a responsive layout of your other Elementor page.
Here is a documentation by Elementor Page builder which explains how you can create mobile responsive layouts using Elementor – https://elementor.com/introducing-mobile-editing/
This same applies when you are creating your Header/Footer using this plugin.